If you're looking for an adventure in a local Cambodian village where you get to go hunting, set traps, and experience other unique hard-to-find aspects of local Khmer village life, look no further. This tour was spun off from our popular 'Unseen Cambodia Tour' where the hunting and fishing sections of the tour were so popular that upon demand, we decided to make them a independent activity by itself.
You will be taken about 30 km from Siem Reap deep into the countryside to Kouk Dong village to experience the following activities in true Khmer style:
- Jungle trekking with our local guide
- Making sling shots and go hunting
- Making traps the traditional way to capture wild life
- Fishing in the river, lake or pond
- Catching crabs in the rice fields
- Enjoying a lunch with local