We have 3 options for your Halong Bay day trip. Published price is for the 1st option. Please select add-ons for other options.
1. FULL DAY HALONG BAY ISLANDS AND CAVE TOUR
Experience majestic Halong Bay in One day, with round-trip transport from Hanoi. You'll cruise for 4.5 hours past an epic landscape of limestone pillars and tiny islets. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, take a kayak or bamboo boat ride, and visit the stunning caves of Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave)
- 07:45 - 08:15: Pick-up at hotels in the Old Quarter, the bus ride through the Red River delta is a great opportunity to see what daily life is like for Vietnamese farmers. Rice fields and water buffalo flank both sides of the road. The most interesting glimpses into rural life come during February and June hen whole families are busy transplanting the young rice plants to the growing fields.
- 12:15: Arrive in Halong City Tourist Wharf. Here you'll board a traditional wooden junk of of the cruise and head into the bay. A fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian available if requested) is served on the way out.
The limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs of the countless islets have inspired local people to come up with equally fanciful names: Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay. You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), a magnificent and otherworldly cave. Explore their huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
- 16:30: You will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi. The trip ends at your hotel around 8.30 pm.
2. SMALL GROUP AMAZING HALONG BAY FULL DAY TOUR
Head to the Gulf of Tonkin for a tour of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, with luxury comfortable modern round-trip transport from Hanoi. Board a Traditional junk for a 4.5-hour cruise past towering limestone karsts and numerous uninhabited islets, and visit Thien Cung caves. Take a seat at a table with your private party and feast on a seafood lunch. When you reach a floating fishing village, enjoy a kayak or bamboo boat through tranquil emerald waters.
- 08:00: You will be picked up by tour guide and car from your hotel in Hanoi center. It's a scenic drive to Halong Bay, passing Bac Ninh province, famous for its traditional folk singing. We will pass through green fields of rice.
- En route stop at the Hong Ngoc Humanity Center, a handicraft outlet developed to provide support to communities in the area including people with disabilities. The handicrafts made at the center are available for you to purchase. At the shop, you can see disabled children are making arts and crafts. Have free time to choose the best quality collection of handicraft products in the north of Vietnam. Or a cup of traditional coffee for stretch your legs after long drive.
- 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf and climb aboard your cruise boat. The crew will welcome you with a refreshing drink.
- 12:15: Start your dreamy cruise through thousands of limestone karst mountains. Enjoy seafood lunch, served with traditional Vietnamese dishes on a private table. Vegetarian options are also available. The cruise would stop at floating village area for taking Bamboo boat to visiting local fisherman village to understand the local life of fisherman in Halong Bay. Or taking the Kayaking to discover the limestone mountains in the bay of Halong. Cruise the emerald waters, passing Dog Stone and the islet of Burning Incense (Printed on money note 200.000vnd), continue to the rock of Fighting Cock islands ? The symbol of Halong Bay. Take a visit to the most beautiful cave of Halong Bay ? Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung Cave) to see stunning stalagmite and stalactite formations. Staff will then serve fresh fruits for an afternoon snack.
- 16:15: Cruise back to Tourist Wharf and transfer to the bus back to Hanoi with your guide and car.
- 20:00: Arrive in Hanoi and say goodbye to your guide and driver.
3. LUXURY PRIVATE HALONG BAY FULL DAY
Travel in a Small group. Private comfortable Car, Tour guide, Private table with special meal with Seafood. Shared the cruise in Halong for the best value. Free pick up/drop off at hotels! Good choice for Travelers who stay far from Old Quater of Hanoi. Or for the Group who would like to have a private care and good services.
- 08:00: You're picked up at your hotel you'll head out on the drive to Halong Bay, making a short stop en route in Hai Duong to visit crafts workshops, where you'll see marble stone sculptures, plaque paintings, and hand-embroidered items.
On your Full-day excursion you'll continue on the scenic drive to Halong City.
- 12:00: Arrive the city pier, board Traditional cruise. You'll be greeted with a welcome drink and then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch.
You'll have a chance to take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck of the boat.
During the cruise you'll enjoy views of tiny islands with their rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches, and peaceful coves. Like sculpted cartoon characters, these limestone islands have fanciful names, such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock (which is the symbol of Halong Bay). You'll also have the opportunity to observe the daily life of fishermen and their families in a floating village.
- 17:00: Return to the Halong city pier and board the bus that will take you back to Hanoi.
- 20:30: You'll arrive Your hotel in Hanoi.