1. Savour Thailand's Royal cuisine in an exclusive hidden away gem run by descendents of the royal family.
2. Look back to the days of yesteryear and gain unfiltered access into the daily life of the locals.
3. Experience tastes and influences of the 4 regions of Thai cuisine.
4. Enjoy 5-star local flavours and ancient regional recipes still maintained by a neighborhood hero.
5. Refresh with delicious herbal drinks in a 80-year-old shophouse where an international household name in sauces was born.
6. Learn about regional flavours and see first-hand how authentic sweet, spicy tastes of Thai regional cuisine are properly mixed together.
7. Join our 'fruit class' and master the art of how and when to shop for Thai fruits.
Daytime Tour extras:
- Indulge in a selection of authentic traditional Thai desserts made fresh daily.
- Refresh yourself with a delicious, traditional drink with a unique Thai twist.
- Breathe in the aroma of hand-made fresh curry in a half-century old shop.
Nighttime Tour extras:
- Taste a favourite Thai-Chinese dish from a family specialized in its preparation.
- Learn about some 'interestingly named' dishes as we learn about the rise of Hawker Centers.
- Try new foods as we learn the history of edible insects in Thailand.
- Visit an artisan of one of Thailand's favourite street food snacks, Roti Bai Toey.
**Vendors and menu items may change due to vendor schedules and other unexpected circumstances
1 An amazingly delicious good time!
2 Food and beverage at our selected tastings.
3 15 distinct foods and beverages.
4 Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
What's not included?
- Transportation to and from the tour. When you book with us, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all of the details of the tour, including directions how to arrive to our meeting place. After the tour, we will gladly provide instructions in returning to the starting point of the tour or elsewhere.
Note: Sorry we do not offer a vegetarian or no pork option on this tour.