Cambodian cuisine always offers an explosion of flavours. With the many types of spices and a whole range of cooking techniques, Cambodian cooking ranks as one of the most sophisticated types in the world. Learn how to make coconut milk, lemongrass and many other spices do your bidding!
Choose from a whole variety of Cambodian favorites! From Amok to mango salads, get ready to delight your senses and find out the simple truth in making these delicious local food. Every course comes with a market tour and introduction of all the ingredients and spices!
Choose 1 from each of the categories:
- Pomelo Salad with prawns
- Pork stuffed with young coconut flesh
- Chicken sausage in banana flower petals
- Mango salad with dried shrimp & fish
- Stir-fried fish with khmer spices
- Beef Curry Stew
- Fish/Chicken Amok
- Khmer Chicken Curry
- Sago pudding with bananas
- Sesame sugar dumplings
- Sticky rice with tropical fruits
- Pumpkin custard