More About This Experience
After wandering around the bustle and hustle Hanoi, would you like to spend a few hours visit a quiet peaceful place and join a fantastic workshop with our charming host? Macrame, a 70s trend is now making a comeback all around the world. Our host is among few people in Vietnam can master the technique, and more than that, she loves the craft as it makes people more creative and find peace while enjoying doing something yourself. At this workshop you will be taught a variety of Macrame knots to create your own unique wall hanging. No experience is needed for this workshop - you will learn how to create beautiful wall-hanging or plant holder with a contemporary spin or a clutch. Starting with basics, you will craft an original piece using cotton rope, macrame braid, beads, and other decorative materials. You'll leave with a finished piece for your home or to gift to your loved one!
- Pick-up location: Exact pick-up location address along with map direction will be sent to your email instantly after booking
- You also have the option to be picked up. Simply select this option from the add-on section
- No previous experience needed
- Feel free to bring your own design for what you have in mind
- Be at the pick up location at the tour start time